Web page: aulavirtualcesanitaris.com
Publication date: 02/11/2020
Web Moodle development for CESanitaris
We present the design of the virtual classroom made by CESanitaris. It is a Moodle platform used to create the virtual campus. The design of the Moodle has been developed from an optimized and customized template according to the indications and needs of CESanitaris.
The design of the platform is simple in order to facilitate management for all users and students working with it. It should be noted that the platform complies with FUNDAE regulations.
Web content structure
E-learning, as mentioned above, has been created with the Moodle platform. The invited user can only visit the home page, while students can access the internal menu with the list of courses:
- ADVANCED VITAL SUPPORT IN TRAUMA (SVAT) Adult
- PRACTICAL ELECTROCARDIOGRAPHY TGNA College 1st Edition (Activity accredited by the CCFCPS with 5.9 credits)
- RESPIRATORY ASSISTANCE AND INVASIVE AND NON-INVASIVE MECHANICAL VENTILATION (under construction)
- PRACTICAL ELECTROCARDIOGRAPHY TGNA College 2nd Edition (Activity accredited by the CCFCPS with 5.9 credits)
- EMERGENCY AND EMERGENCY PHARMACOLOGY COURSE (under construction)
- PRACTICAL ELECTROCARDIOGRAPHY 1ª Edition (Activity accredited by the CCFCPS with 5.9 credits)
- ANALYTICAL INTERPRETATION FOR NURSING (under construction)
In addition to the e-learning platform, we have also created the corporate website of CESanitaris.